Charlie's Chaga Soda Syrup (16 Fl. Oz.)
- It contains powerful antioxidants
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Everything you need to make your own Chaga Cola - just add soda water!
Our Soda Syrup is made with sustainably harvested Chaga sourced from Maine and New Hampshire and serve as the base to the Soda of the Woods! Each bottle contains 16 Fl. Oz. or enough for about 8x Chaga Colas.
Make your own Chaga Soda: Mix 2 Oz. of Chaga Soda Syrup into a 12 oz. can of Cold Seltzer with or without ice. Mix briefly and enjoy! That's all it takes to make our predictably tasty, surprisingly healthy Chaga Cola at home or on the road!
Ingredients: Natural Spring Water, Wild Harvested Chaga, Grade A Maple Syrup, Organic Cherries, Ginger, Organic Lime Juice, Vanilla Extract (Water, Organic Alcohol, Organic Vanilla Bean Extractives), Ascorbic Acid, and Spices.
- Shipping Methods: UPS or USPS depending on package size
- Delivery Time: Typically 2-5 days depending on distance. For example, Washington state may take up to 4 days as we ship from East Coast.
- Costs: 0-1.9lbs flat rate $4.90 1.9-5.0 lbs flat rate $7.90 5-20 lbs $12.90 all flat rate
- Tracking Information: All carriers will provide tracking information that will be forwarded to customer.
- Returns Policy: We will send a replacement product if there is any break or damaged packages upon transit. Otherwise the purchase is non-refundable.
- Delivery area: All available domestic location in United States
Chaga Cola LLC
34 Franklin St
Westport CT 06880